Thursday, April 4, 2019

blog #6

I was able so focus on my studies so far.I  am giving all my effort into this exam giving it a lot of though. The basic questions were easy at first, just defined the answer to the problems. Deciding it's mos unfair what they give you on the test, putting my effort into it. On the second Exam  was a short  one. There was not many questions to answers, but I was able to answer, but I was able to answer most of them. But I try to come up with more ideas and finish them off. I really  feel confident that I would pass this exam it on time, controlling my emotion, staying calm and I'll do just fine. It feels great that there's some are people who understands the work I put into, it makes me so happy by people that loves what's most important to them. I understand the compliment from other students and other people around calling my amazing. But at first, thinking a bit nervous about what they're going to say something mean and wrong, that's what's am I afraid of. But ether way a don't mind at all, but those who do I'm very thrilled and glad for them. All that progress I manage really paid off sure letting everything plan into action. Learning as much as I can to read and write, and putting  everything into my career, I'm glad that many people is having a liking into my working progress feeling very joyful. Having  faith in my work and myself, so other people won't judge about my career entirely. I will not lose focus on this and make a better future along for the ride. I was thinking that we should read more about Charles Blow, because it was an interesting story about how he was in caught by the police and believe that  the police officer  think he was involved of something. That's why the police officer pulled out is gun at blow, causing any trouble  on around campus where he's studying.  One of my  least favorite  part of the story is that Charles was under stress and pressure, and his dad drove up to the school to see what was the issue there and figure out the problem why his own son was in a typical certain situation. And I'm wondering is there any more story of Charles Blows that we can read more about and describing if he shows about his personal life and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment