Saturday, February 23, 2019

BLOG #3 prompt



    Let’s talk about my Spring Break shall we, first thing to do, going to the beach making  sand castle, along doing some surfboarding, after that i probably go to a beach BBQ Festival. They said there going to throw a big concert at the beach today this afternoon and it’s going to epic this year. So, I’m planning of thinking to stay in a hotel and spending the night for a few days, the first thing on my Spring Break list that i made hit all you can eat buffet in the hotel I’m staying in. After that I’m taking a quick dip in the public swimming pool doing a couple laps, and maybe later today i’m thinking of heading to that new Arcade I’ve been hearing much about lately. But before that I’m taking a little shortcut, to the new amusement park, they said  that the  grand opening will be starting tonight after dark. Once i left the hotel i took trip to that new arcade and guess what once i got there, the manager gave me a full VIP pass to play all the games without paying for it. They got bumper cars, and even have a disco-ball to play some Country Music too, plus i won every video game set with perfect High scores in each one of them. And finally, Laser -Tag  a battle royal having everyone to dual with others around the area, no one leaves until last person stands. 

  Later, busy playing Laser tag and it wasn't easy, but i actually won and  beat every last of  remaining players, then i became a Laser tag champion, they took my picture and hang it up on the wall. Well that’s was fun all thought playing so many games make me so hungry.So i set to thought fancy restaurants . I stuff my face with so many delicious fancy food, so much food that i ate feel I’m gone throw up, once I’m done eating i went straight back to the hotel and took me along cat nap in my room. Then that night i overslept it dark already i lost track of time, then i realized tonight’s the opening premium of the new amusement park forgot that was tonight, so i got up clean myself up and head on out the door. i may have missed the opening, but at i made it the entrance and it’s time to have some fun on the new improves roller-coaster and fairest wheel, once i completed all the rides i have went to every food court they have, trying out their tasty food it was so good. And I've collected dozens of prizes from certain games and contest, best time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment